Say It Right
This course specifically focuses on chronic /r/ students who have been in speech therapy for /r/ intervention for a year or more. There is a ten step process that is used to navigate these students in a new therapeutic direction. This course module is also included in the R Makeover Course.
Participants will name the 10 steps for breaking ineffective intervention habits.
- Participants will list 2 reasons why to perform an oral mech exam and name 2 things to look for during the exam.
- Participants will name at least 4 regrouping strategies and when to use them.
- Participants will name 4 ways to improve student motivation.
- Trouble shooting and starting over
- Breaking previous intervention habits.
- Performing an oral mechanism exam.
- Regrouping strategies.
- Improving student motivation.
Say It Right is an approved ASHA CE provided. The R Makeover Course is worth .1 CEUs. The course will be a self-study course and all materials will be available to you for 1 year.
Entire World of R Advanced Screening
Entire World of R Single Word Screening
Materials for Older /r/ Students
R Carryover Program